Monday, July 29, 2013

"Hashtag" #denimlovers

Whilst in London recently I just had to check out the new 'Denim Studio' which has been recently set up inside Selfridges. Running with the title '#denimlovers', it appears an almighty denim bomb has exploded onto the third floor, with full designer denim ranges sitting amongst some of the mightiest high street players, and a denim thrift shop to boost!
I must say I had a bit of your 'pinch yourself' moment when I spotted something from our range!

The studio is beautifully set out, for those of you hunting down some new denim rags I would recommend a peak even if it is just for inspiration..

A definition of denim??

A denim ostrich! Of course!

100" inch leg length anyone??

In other news, it appears I have competition for the biggest lover of sequins... Check out this stall i stumbled across (quite literally) at this year's Kendal Calling festival 2013...

Shop Name: "Sequinporium"
Who knew?? I didn't..

Until next time ladies and gents.... Keep Sparkling!

S&L xx



No comments:

Post a Comment